Mspa’s best selling Spa. The Rolls Royce of inflatable spa, we have installed over one hundred units around Hong-Kong, you can check out our photo galery.
Get all the benefits of a hard-shell spa without breaking the bank, once inflated the walls are hard as rock.
We are the only brand of spa with a local physical presence and top notch after-sale service locally, therefore, we primarily focus on the higher end premium Hot Tub segment to ensure our costumers remains satisfied, not as affordable as the entry-level models but well worth it in the long run. (We stock all spas & parts locally in Hong-Kong).
- Bureau Veritas (CE Marking) Certified meets the criteria set out in European Directive; Electrical appliances safety – Part 2-60: Particular requirements for whirlpool baths and whirlpool spas.
- TÜV SÜD Directive 2011/65/EU (“RoHS 2”) Complient.
- GB/T 19001 ISO 9001 Complient.
- Electrical Product Safety Approval Certification SAA Approvals (JAS-ANZ)
- UK Pool & Spa Awards Spa product of the year 2019
On-site warranty for all Mono Concepts Series we will provide a replacement and take care of the rest should something goes wrong with your Hot Tub
Unique to MSpa’s Inflatable Hot Tub range, the MSpa Mono Concept series spa is constructed from tear/UV resistant ultra-rigid DWF material – providing a stiff and sturdy structure where 6 adults can seat on the edge of the spa!
When you buy a Concept series Spa, you buy peace of mind, knowing your investment is designed with safety and top quality for you and your family the spa features a child safety lock & Reinforced premium Rino tech antibacterial liner strong and durable with UV resistant cover.
We can install it anywhere…your back yard, rooftop, patio or even in the house! It is absolutely safe to install on rooftops even on the oldest village houses, the spa features a minimal floor loading of 39 kg per sq. ft.
Complete all-inclusive package, just provide the water!
- In-Home delivery & installation Hong Kong wide and outliying islands Included.
- MONO Concept Series Spa 4-6 Person (173cm diameter)
- All-in-one water/weather-resistant heater filter pump control box
- Built-in O3 Ozone 30 – 50 mg/hour Sanitation/disinfection System
- IP 66 Outdoor Weatherproof UK/HK Socket with RCD Safety Adaptor (5.7m cord)
- Tear-resistant DWF antibacterial spa body featuring double wall fabric drop stitch technology
- Top cover with buckle (Children Safety Lock) and internal insulation cover bladder
- Waterproof Nylon UV Resistant spa cover Protects your Spa from the weather
- Heat preservation mat retains Heat in your Hot Tub providing an extra layer of comfort.
- 2 Premium PET material antimicrobial filter cartridges 90pleats with mesh cover
- Filter cartridge base push and twist ‘Bayonet’ fit
- 1 Month cleaning supplies (Bromine, shock, sodium B);
- SpaGuard Enhanced Spa Shock 170 (40gm a week) 1 month supply
- Leisure Time BE1 Sodium Bromide Spa Care Bromine Reserve 35gm 1month supply
- In The Swim 1″ Inch Pool and Spa Bromine Tablets 1 month supply
- Fine Mesh leaf Spa rake (deep net)
- 23.5” high-pressure pump, inflation hose, pressure gauge, seal ring
- Wrench for inlet and outlet
- Wrench for inflation valve
- Spa care Kit
- Spa drain/fill valve adaptor for garden hose fitting
- Owner’s manual
- Wraparound SPA Wicker Cabinet Storage Unit + Step
- Masterplug Weatherproof Outdoor Extension Lead 15m IP54
- Double Wall Fabric Drop Stitch Technology
- 40°C Quick Heating System
- PTC Safe Heating Technology
- Whisper Quiet Technology
- O3 Ozone System
- 138 Air Jets Massage System
- 3-level Adjustable Bubbling Tech
- Energy Saving Timer
- Children Safety Lock
- All-in-one control box
- Antibacterial fabric
- Water capacity: 930 Litres
- Net Weight: 37 kg
- Jets: 138 Air Jets
- Seating: 6 person
- Heat increasing rate: 1.5 – 1.8°C per hour
- Control system: 220 – 240V / 50Hz
- Heater: 1500W
- Massage air blower: 720W – 3 Levels (300W, 500W & 720W)
- Filter pump: 12V / 60W
- Integrated Ozone Generator: 5.5W
- Ozone output: 30 – 50 mg/hour
How to Protect Your Spa From Sun Damage in 1 Easy Steps; Use the UV cover provided! All the time, always whenever not in use!
On-site warranty for all Mono Concepts Series we will provide a replacement and take care of the rest should something goes wrong with your Hot Tub.(Sun Damage not covered) Should anything go wrong past the warranty period we will replace parts at cost price and charge only for labour if required. (We stock all spas & parts locally in Hong-Kong).
We are the only brand of spa with a physical presence and after-sale service locally, therefore, we primarily focus on the higher end premium Hot Tub segment to ensure our costumers remains satisfied, not as affordable as the entry-level models but well worth it in the long run.
- Pump Warranty: 12 months
- Electrical Parts: 12 months
- Inflatable Parts Warranty: 6 months
Please follow these SIMPLE RULES to keep your Spa from being damaged by heat:
- Do not expose your Spa and control box to excessive heat or sunlight when not in use.
- When not in use never leave your Spa exposed to direct sunlight for extended times.
- If you must leave your Spa in direct sunlight for any amount of time UV overall cover must be installed.
- High pressures can permanently stretch and damage the PVC liner and cause leaks and the seams to burst. Heat can expand the spa liner by more than 4 PSI, so this needs to be accounted for especially if installed in an unshaded area. Stop inflating when the spa is hard enough to seat on the edge, this should be the primary way of assessing sufficient inflation, in doubt let some air out and fine tune.
The Mono Concept Series spa is covered with a 1-year warranty for electrical parts and 6 months for inflatable parts.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects discovered while unpacking the product or during use, within the limits of use and respectful of warnings and instructions given within the user’s manual. It covers the damaged parts, and not the entire set.
EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE
Reasons for exclusion from warranty may include (but are not limited to):
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental or teaching environments, or any other irresponsible use.
- Use for any activity other than its intended purpose or limits of design.
- Damage or defects caused by incorrect electrical installation or supply.
- Damage or defects caused by chlorine and bleach.
- Damage or defects caused by extended use of filters beyond design life.
- Damage or defects caused by extremes of weather or environmental conditions.
- Damage or defects caused use of excessive force, including over-tightening, pushing or twisting
Spas that show damage due to heat exposure including but not limited to;
- Prolonged sun exposure, excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Spa with signs of improper care or handling
- Flooding, water damage, liquid damage, corrosion
- discoloration, distortion, degradation, loss of gloss, bleaching, chalking
- Significant fading of color
- Damage due to over inflation
- compression dents
- Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage or impact with any materials or objects.
- Damage due to salt water corrosion. salt water crystallisation resulting in fading, deterioration or failure of materials
- Damage or defects caused by Dragging.
- Damage or defects caused by folding of the inflatable pool liner for extended period of time
- Damage or defects caused by an incorrect set- up.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling.
- Damage or defects caused by repairs. Breakage or defects as a result of prior damages. modification or repairs.
- These undesirable consequences are not covered under Warranty.